Tuesday 8 March 2011

King of the road

So last week I certainly did not let the grass grow under my feet here in India. I was out every day in the field, the Mobile Clinic and the Area Centres. Many many bumpy Jeep rides and beautiful views of the scenery! So as a result I was very very tired!! The travel and the heat of the sun combined with trying to converse in my extremely poor excuse for Tamil has worn me out.

Therefore you will not be getting my usual long monologue, (please try and hide your relief at this news). Instead using the magic of photography I will try and convey my adventures to you. As they say a picture speaks 1000 words.

The river where they wash Elephants in the nature reserve. There are 3 tribal villages nearby.
One of the new area centres where we have outreach clinics.
A lizard, put in for no reason other than it was a cool lizard.
Walking to a rural village
Still walking....
Tribal house.
Tea plantations
O.K. well you asked for more pictures so this is what you get!! I will try and write more next time when I have recovered from the travelling.

Love to you all,

A x

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos - from the blue skies it looks as though the coffee harvest will be a good one. Mick x

    ReplyDelete